TS
TS
Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
No offense to anyone with legit injuries, but anytime I hear about some young middle-age guy complaining about pain they’re always fat as hell and wake up every morning with a full glass of Diet Coke
I’ve gained like 10 lbs during covid and I’m still under 165. But most of this is fat to be fair :wtc:

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken
Mar 13, 2003
🤠 .... 🐄 🏳️‍🌈
No offense to anyone with legit injuries, but anytime I hear about some young middle-age guy complaining about pain they’re always fat as hell and wake up every morning with a full glass of Diet Coke
Absolutely. And people just look at their weight and not obvious, easy to see things like posture. Not to mention having even the smallest amount of midsection muscle mass will be a huge improvement to your health and happiness.

dorkultra

OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
i pulled something in my lower back a month ago when i was changing oil. took nearly 2 weeks before i was back to normal. couldn't barely walk or sleep. heat and ice + pain killers sort helped for short term, OTC pain killers did nothing. i need to stretch daily

the part that was weird was how the pain was mostly lower, just to the left of my spine. however for a few of the days it was on the right side. i believe it was a compensation pattern :dunno:

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted
pulling muscles in your back is one of the worst feelings. I would pull my back only if I overdid it work-out wise which was usually running a half marathon then playing a couple competitive games of sand volleyball the very next day :rofl: felt like electricity when my back locked up :rofl:

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
I was sitting at a stop light earlier and somehow got a cramp in the middle of my back. I thought I was dying.

wtf

.chris

William Taylor was a brisk young sailor
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
I fell out of a very high tree a year ago. That hurt.

.chris

William Taylor was a brisk young sailor
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
It was the ugly tree. Hit every branch on the way down iirc.

popnfresh

Cuddle Bitch
Nov 4, 2001
1/4 life crisis
I always forget I’m fucking old and then jump off shit and pay the price :wtc:

oh let me hop out of the back of this truck

My knees: fuck you old man, you’ll pay for this

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
I’m trying to get into yoga but there’s really too much info online. Dunno where to start, which one is best, etc.

Tried some yoga for tight hips last night. Maybe stick with that one for a bit and see how it goes. my flexibility goes to shit really quick if I’m not moving around.

crontab

Oracle doesn't have customers, they have hostages.
Nov 14, 2000
yoga/pilates/cardio + stretches after all of them keeps my body out of pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman