Old Guy Motorcycle Cruiser Crew: Apparently I need a bike the SO will be comfy on now.

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
What do?

I have an FJR, love it, it's comfy and fun for me but apparently that doesn't matter and I'm an asshole. (obviously but not the point, and she didn't actually say that) So I need to get a two wheel land yacht with couch seats and a cup holder and stereo system, what does OT recommend?

Harley's are overpriced, but so is pretty much everything in that genre. What's a good touring bike for riding 2-up?

Last edited:

eK

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
Harley's are overpriced
are you incredibly poor?

get a Harley Davison softail slim like Captain America in the Avengers

cfeee53c72a22f005523486b2f159926.jpg

TucsonTerror

Feed someone who's hungry!
OT Supporter
Jan 29, 2005
Tucson, AZ USA
Ffiend of mine has a Victory that is pretty dope. They do 2 up rides on the regular. Its like Goldwing size but looks cooler imho.

AKing

It's like we've got each others backs
Mar 15, 2001
Rhode Island
Hate to break it to you but there is only a handful of brands that do the passenger right. Tbh feel like harley is the best, and a 2nd is just the honda goldwing.

TS
TS
victor77

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
That’s basically the same thing he’s riding now that she wants to replace
True. But I'm not replacing it, I'm keeping my FJR. It's just too much fun. I just did a charity poker run and even leathered up Harley bros were coming over to tell me they thought it was a cool bike, they were amazed that the windscreen is adjustable. 😂

This would be a 2nd bike for longer 2-up riding.

Reactions: FutureMan

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor