ART Olympic National Park

Irom

Apr 17, 2003
I don't consider myself a very adept landscape photographer but it's pretty darn difficult to take shitty pictures in the rainforest. A lot of you guys have serious talent so I figured I'd ask for some input. Let me know what you think, more to come if you like.

UA3rv.jpg

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
Just one shot? It's neat, but there's no subject. Nothing is drawing my eye. I can't tell what the weather was like, but maybe you could've backed up and moved to the left to use those two big trees as leading lines to draw focus to the sun. You'd have to stop down, or cut a bit of the sun off to get some sun stars so it's not just a ball of over exposure.

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
Just one shot? It's neat, but there's no subject. Nothing is drawing my eye. I can't tell what the weather was like, but maybe you could've backed up and moved to the left to use those two big trees as leading lines to draw focus to the sun. You'd have to stop down, or cut a bit of the sun off to get some sun stars so it's not just a ball of over exposure.

More or less what he said.

If you can't get wide to show the whole picture, try getting in super tight and showing some detail.

TS
TS
Irom

Irom

Apr 17, 2003
More or less what he said.

If you can't get wide to show the whole picture, try getting in super tight and showing some detail.

werd. I had the same thoughts on subject matter. Hearing other people agree is pretty helpful.

Man_with_some

May 18, 2011
That's some very stimulating shit. I would try to play around capture the natural bloom sort of lighting you get in those situations sometimes. Beautiful stuff though.

Capture more so rather...

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
What the mother fuck is going on here?

I'm going back to not posting on the weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor