FIT ON 100% Whey v. Muscle Milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoypussY

game over.
Jun 27, 2000
IN YOUR HEAD
what are the differences b/w the two? looks like their both protein based while muscle milk has some extra shit that i dont recognize. I notcied muscle milk has a lot more fat in it though. I've only has ON whey so far. Should i switch to muscle milk or just stick with regular whey?:dunno:

where is the cheapest place i can order either? anyone beat 1fast400.com prices? thanks :coolugh:

TS
TS
BoypussY

BoypussY

game over.
Jun 27, 2000
IN YOUR HEAD
there are different types of proteins bro

casein

whey

soy, egg, etc

usually you're either drinking casein or whey. the main difference in them (or the difference that most people buy them for) is their rate of absorption. whey = faster, casein = slower.

muscle milk = casein for the most part

So muscle milk would be better for before bed and whey right after workout? Is there any creatine in MM? Are the extra fats in MM a problem or marginal? i think im just gonna stick with Whey.

Pen Is Mightier

I never knew Muscle Milk was mostly casein...I'll keep that in mind. :o

hewmanbing

your mom is hot.
Jan 5, 2004
ILLINOIS
they should really be used for different purposes. I use 100% whey to complete a meal if it needs a few more g's of protein. Muscle milk should only really be used as a meal replacement imo... i.e. meals 2 and 5 in a 6-meal day for convenience. You can drink that shit at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan