STYLE On Running Shoes

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Currently on Hoka Bondi, which are nice and soft.

Also had Brooks Ghost and ASICS Gel Cumulous.

All were great.

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
See. This is what I'm worried about. Ordering what I know I need, and boom! Shit's too small.

I think I'll be making that trip to Fleet Feet to have them put me on the treddy and watch my awkward ass run.
I’m on my 5th pair of On’s. I like them a lot. But that doesn’t mean shit to anyone else if they don’t fit their feet well. Go into a store and try on a bunch until you find ones that fit.

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Ons tend to run narrow iirc. I’m sure there are some that are less narrow but I don’t think there are any truly wide options beyond standard wide width which again still runs Narrow from what I understand. I own a pair I’m just about every other running shoe on the market. I have finally settled on Hoka (Arahi 5 because I severely overpronate) plus a custom orthotic insole from my PT. I think @saabguy has some but he is fat so your mileage may vary

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Do you need any kind of stability shoes or just neutral? If neutral, that opens up 1 million options that don’t exist if you are like me and have fucked up flat hobbit feet

Sal Paradise

Jan 16, 2002
Heathwood
See. This is what I'm worried about. Ordering what I know I need, and boom! Shit's too small.

I think I'll be making that trip to Fleet Feet to have them put me on the treddy and watch my awkward ass run.

Stop by BP Skinner on Gervais next week before we get drinks.

Reactions: Jd

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
Ons tend to run narrow iirc. I’m sure there are some that are less narrow but I don’t think there are any truly wide options beyond standard wide width which again still runs Narrow from what I understand. I own a pair I’m just about every other running shoe on the market. I have finally settled on Hoka (Arahi 5 because I severely overpronate) plus a custom orthotic insole from my PT. I think @saabguy has some but he is fat so your mileage may vary
1634430861374.gif

Reactions: iLLt3ck

N8

Dec 27, 2001
Canada

Are my daily shoe. Love them.

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
I should have gotten a half size bigger though cuz I have wide feet, but it’s fine

I have to size up, as well because they are tight across the top at the toe. I have never had this problem with other sneakers, but they just don't have enough room top to bottom at the toe, even sized up.

Reactions: Cicada
TS
TS
Jd

Jd

Jun 29, 2007
SC
I have to size up, as well because they are tight across the top at the toe. I have never had this problem with other sneakers, but they just don't have enough room top to bottom at the toe, even sized up.
FUCK THAT. I need shoes that I can run in, that fit, that can deal with my whack foot issue.

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
Barely. The post-bk entity that owns the remaining Sears and Kmart stores is literally called “Transform SR Holding Management”, it’s a real estate company now.
When I googled it sounded like 15 stores were still operating but yeah I remember Sears property values were sky high

Mejnoon

May 6, 2000
Omaha, NE
When I googled it sounded like 15 stores were still operating but yeah I remember Sears property values were sky high
Eddie Lampert (private equity guy who killed Sears) spun the best real estate off in to a REIT called Seritage in 2015. It was an extremely shady move that essentially extracted the most valuable pieces of the enterprise for well under market value and it resulted in a shareholder lawsuit that was eventually settled. Seritage is a redevelopment pipeline, it holds some truly excellent real estate in major markets and is led by experienced development executives.

Transformco on the other hand is a fucking mess. Just a collection of legacy assets with no business plan or strategy.

Reactions: DCC

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448