FIT One arm significantly stronger than the other. How to correct this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermin Supreme

Jan 13, 2010
Throughout my years of racing motorcycles I have broken my arms and dislocated my shoulder a few times. Problem being is that every single time it happened to be the right side. Now that I have started hitting the gym for the first time in my life I have found that when doing any type of bicep exercises I have found that I can do about 15lb more and 1-2 more reps easily with my left arm. My left arm also looks bigger by a bit. What are some things I can do to correct this? I have been doing an extra set with the right arm but I'm not sure if that will help or not.

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
lolcats-finish-him.jpg

kronik85

Feb 8, 2005
Deutschland
i expect the monkey to break the other's back over his knee, then give him a gentle shove and let him flop over on his face... paralyzed for life. his prehensile tail now meaningless.

Thoth

OT Supporter
May 24, 2006
having recognised this imbalanced i would immediately STOP lifting 15lbs heavier on your good side and only lift as much with that side as you can with your weak side. it might feel easy, but the last thing you want to be doing is developing your strong side with heavier weights. keep it even, your weaker side will catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor