FIT One month of working out pics, doing new rules of lifting for women

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiri

Mar 15, 2006
Miami, FL
so after taking these pics i realize that i FEEL a lot different than i LOOK :o. honestly that's fine with me though, i feel great doing this program and i really enjoy doing it :bowdown:. the before pics were taken a month ago to the day, and the after pics were taken about 10 minutes ago (i worked out this morning at around 10:30a).

before, side view:
Photo_115_4.jpg

after, side view:
Photo_123.jpg

before, arm:
Photo_117_5.jpg

after, arm:
Photo_131.jpg

apparently the camera can't detect the subtleties that are my muscles :rofl::o, but seriously, my arms feel way bigger. i even put on a shirt the other day that i haven't worn in a while and it felt too tight on my biceps :eek3:

my log: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3976534

RG

May 4, 2003
Connecticut
ASIT

i notice a difference in your stomach/side but to be honest i don't see much change in the arms :o

Ceaze

he/him
Jun 4, 2000
Just keep plugging away at it, consistency is the most important factor.

TS
TS
kiri

kiri

Mar 15, 2006
Miami, FL
ASIT

i notice a difference in your stomach/side but to be honest i don't see much change in the arms :o

:rofl: i know, seriously though, i can totally feel it :o

i just showed the other pics to my bf... we agreed that this one shows a big difference too:

before:
Photo_116.jpg

after:
Photo_130.jpg

sorry it's reversed... i have a bruise on the opposite leg :o

deznutz

Aug 10, 2003
You're wearing spandex in the after photo, you're wearing loose shorts in the before photo. But I do notice your stomach is tighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan