One of the sickest things I’ve ever seen in sport...

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
Max Holloway is looking at, and talking to, the commentators... WHILE LANDING PUNCHES on Katter. Slow-mo it around 5-6 seconds. He’s NOT EVEN LOOKING at Katter and pops him with a jab while talking to the commentary desk and then slips four punches from Katter without ever looking at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TS
TS
pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
there are a lot of dummy fans, but there are some fans who enjoy the strategy and techniques of the martial arts. your comment shows me you have never trained any martial art and couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag

:werd:

16 years of TKD, 4 years of high school wrestling, 2 years of BJJ and several assorted years of additional combat sports here (Kendo, judo, boxing). I think I have a fair grasp on the nuances on display here. The shit talkers on OT never fail to disappoint

hoody

OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
:werd:

16 years of TKD, 4 years of high school wrestling, 2 years of BJJ and several assorted years of additional combat sports here (Kendo, judo, boxing). I think I have a fair grasp on the nuances on display here. The shit talkers on OT never fail to disappoint

respect my dude, that's a pretty good resume.

he's just being a smug cunt, trying to act like a sophisticated intellectual because he doesn't understand anything beyond francis ngannou knockouts :rofl:

spooled2.2

fuck off real life flanders
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2002
Rancho Relaxo
there are a lot of dummy fans, but there are some fans who enjoy the strategy and techniques of the martial arts. your comment shows me you have never trained any martial art and couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag
Stfu n00b.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor