GUN One of you Ca guys been trying to buy a colt lower?

TL1000RSquid

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 9, 2004
NY
http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=118741272
Colt 6721 Lower assembly. . . . .never fired or used. No NY or CA sales or sales to NR feedback. I will simply block your bid. I am tired of dealing with NR types with no feedback and California and New York dumbasses who don't know how to read. . . . Brand New Colt A3 Tactical Carbine Complete Lower for sale: Auction is for one lower only. Shipping/Insurance is for actual charges and I will need a signed copy of your dealer's FFL. No sales to NY or CA. E-Mail with any questions. Tax will be charged for AZ sale. No sales to NR rated bidders. If you try to bid, I will simply block you. No sales to the creepy Asian/Oriental guy from SoCal who always tries to argue with me about CA gun laws. Please stop and go away and bug somebody else!

I have no interest in it but its perfectly legal in NY so I think I'll email him:mamoru:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448