SPORTS "One Week In October" *VID*

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Did you watch a lot of skate videos when you were younger? the editing in your action sequences reminds me a lot of the editting done in the earlier Zero videos.

Camp seems like its really something special, lots of guys who were their gym's top dog, but surprisingly humble here. MVA is making magic.

TS
TS
muscle68

muscle68

Mar 1, 2009
West Palm Beach
Did you watch a lot of skate videos when you were younger? the editing in your action sequences reminds me a lot of the editting done in the earlier Zero videos.

Camp seems like its really something special, lots of guys who were their gym's top dog, but surprisingly humble here. MVA is making magic.

I still try and watch a lot of skate videos. I always liked their style of editing, filming, as well as their magazine ads and campaigns.

Coach Van Arsdale is awesome, and I'm honored to be here and an honorary Blackzilian.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
I still try and watch a lot of skate videos. I always liked their style of editing, filming, as well as their magazine ads and campaigns.

Coach Van Arsdale is awesome, and I'm honored to be here and an honorary Blackzilian.

same, i love the finished product. can't point out the difference, but your 1:1 interview style shots are getting better every time. Seems like it would be impossible to pick out 3 - 10 seconds of talking and edit it in and make it flow. but you did a great job.

TS
TS
muscle68

muscle68

Mar 1, 2009
West Palm Beach
same, i love the finished product. can't point out the difference, but your 1:1 interview style shots are getting better every time. Seems like it would be impossible to pick out 3 - 10 seconds of talking and edit it in and make it flow. but you did a great job.
Thanks man, I truly appreciate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448