Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by xenon supra, Oct 7, 2008.
No announcements kind of have me worried...
don't worry bro
i win either way..
They come out, and I get to upgrade to an all aluminum Macbook sometime in the future.
They don't come out, and I get to laugh at the misfortune of everyone who has been waiting for ages.
sure sounds like a win-win situation for you
as for the new MacBooks... we'll see. i hope they do come out next week.
i know what to ask for for christmas
This year old macbook is killing me
fuck i might do what you did and sell mine to get a new one
maybe not tho
yeah, usually all the sites (Engadget, macrumors, cultofmac, 9to5mac) would have posted news about an Apple event by now.
god they better be released next week. i need a computer bad. been waiting all summer
a new macbook will be released.
If its not a completely new design I probably won't buy anything, and just try to make due without one for now.
I really want a new one
You have no idea I've been wanting to play games at school but I can't
wait, its been half a day... you should make another thread.
I decided that I'm going to ask for a pretty badass espresso machine for christmas.
I did not realize this was a feature of the new macbooks!
then we could take starbucks with us?
Mint MochaChip Frappachino YES!
Got my new machine a couple months ago and get a new one whenever the new ones come out. Anyone that's already sold their machine on eBay is stupid. eBay prices haven't dropped in the past after new machines come out so why bother going without a decent laptop for even a couple days before getting a new machine and then sell it?
yea you fucker, your wrong haha
I will throw a fucking fit if they don't come out next tuesday.. I made my announcement on the forums like 3 months ago that I was gonna wait (although i know some of you have been waiting longer)
You'd think that they'd have sent out invitations by now..
i don't understand why you people do that you need to upgrade your macs so often...
So you're buying a mac?
I had a first gen MBP that I got an offer for way more than its worth, so why not take advantage