Ontario transgender teacher sparks controversy by wearing giant prosthetic breasts in class

TS
TS
lugoismad

lugoismad

OT Supporter
Jul 22, 2006
My sister is a teacher in the same district and she said there's speculation that he's doing this in the hopes of being fired so he can sue. :dunno:

It definitely has to be that.

I mean, just look at the crazy lipstick. The lack of PPE. They are doing everything they can to get fired without just straight up molesting a kid.

Reactions: Wolf

Joe Pesci’s Shinebox

Go get your fuckin' shinebox
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2004
The Great White North

Gramps

Nov 7, 2007
CHICITYMANG
I’m convinced he’s trying to scam the school for discrimination. Today’s laws allow him to look like that.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
My sister is a teacher in the same district and she said there's speculation that he's doing this in the hopes of being fired so he can sue. :dunno:
Doesn't surprise me... bit extreme especially considering he decided on boobs with nipples showing too.

Reactions: Buttons

Joe Pesci’s Shinebox

Go get your fuckin' shinebox
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2004
The Great White North
Ya but that would be like making an epic batman costume for comicon and not putting yellow logo on
jim-carrey-yeah.gif

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
It's pretty sexist to make such a big deal about the prostetics when anyone else's body modifications go without comment. I think she looks comfortable in her form.

• Haha
Reactions: jaunt

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Do they think this person is a guy going all out (e.g. he's not actually trans at all) to be fired? Or he's actually trans and is pushing the envelope to sue?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026