Ontario transgender teacher sparks controversy by wearing giant prosthetic breasts in class

Dec 25, 2001
Austin, TX
he keeps them THANGS on him

FdNGyklWQAEtiZQ
DRSovrk.gif

Joe Pesci’s Shinebox

Go get your fuckin' shinebox
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2004
The Great White North
You do know that these servers are in Texas, right? You realize that server location is the ultimate deciding factor in determining “correct” spelling, right? Well let me tell you in case you don’t already know: these are AMERICAN servers. Please, refrain from using your foreign tongues on this AMERICAN website. Sionara.

Sionara? Is that how it's spelled in the US or Texas?

• Haha
Reactions: Jinx

stonesthrow

Grand puba and dattie, ridin shotty in the maserat
OT Supporter
Jan 4, 2008
i dunno what's worse, how big of a doofus this guy is/looks like or how everyone is so afraid to say anything because woke trannies are a protected class

Canada is a walking L lately

Reactions: skeletor25rs

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
You're delusional
What do comically enormous saggy rubber tits actually do to cause harm? It could certainly be considered disruptive to actual education, but not because it's harmful. Because of it's absurdity. There's no way I wouldn't have doubled over laughing when I was in highschool if a teacher, or literally anyone came into the class room strapped up like that

The most harm that will come from this will actually just be further alienation of actual trans people by writing their life choices off as attention seeking or bait for gotcha law cases lol

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Seems like they need a weight limit on prosthetic titties in their teacher's dress code.

In 100 years somebody is going to be reading the rules and wonder, "Who the fuck is this rule for?"

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026