Indianapolis, Indiana
dNsDOLn.png
giphy.gif

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Day 2 cat cupcakes update. It’s the kittens birthday so today is it. It’s now a cat cake and I have no will to make the black layers. so it will NOT be a black and white cake which is killing me because it would have been cute AF. It’s taking all my self control not to do it! But I have work to do 😒

Simius The Monkey

Long Live The Republic
OT Supporter
Sep 7, 2005
Minnesota
1. The first posts of people purposely fucking up this thread made me lol

2. Your stories about getting your first periods made me kinda sad. I always pictured/hoped it would be more like on TV shows where the dad is kind of awkward but the mom makes it a super normal thing and handles it correctly. (Or when the mom is out of the picture the dad steps up and makes it super awesome.) But, I guess that is why they do it on those TV shows that way. As a way to show parents HOW to handle it and a way for girls to have that experience even if they can't have it in real life.

3. As a dad of a boy I was wondering if I had a similar situation and how I handled it. I guess the sex talk thing was kind of equivalent. But as far as I'm concerned I nailed that one, so... yay.

4. Alright, I'm out. Didn't want to be a creepy lurker so I had to reply with something. TTYL

cjonesy22002

at least i wasn't an 06
OT Supporter
Jan 15, 2005
clt nc
1. The first posts of people purposely fucking up this thread made me lol

2. Your stories about getting your first periods made me kinda sad. I always pictured/hoped it would be more like on TV shows where the dad is kind of awkward but the mom makes it a super normal thing and handles it correctly. (Or when the mom is out of the picture the dad steps up and makes it super awesome.) But, I guess that is why they do it on those TV shows that way. As a way to show parents HOW to handle it and a way for girls to have that experience even if they can't have it in real life.

3. As a dad of a boy I was wondering if I had a similar situation and how I handled it. I guess the sex talk thing was kind of equivalent. But as far as I'm concerned I nailed that one, so... yay.

4. Alright, I'm out. Didn't want to be a creepy lurker so I had to reply with something. TTYL
you'll always be creepy to me :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529