OP only thread... periods and other yucky stuff inside **BEWARE**

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
Yellow is eewwwww and only acceptable when it's buddies with red and/or orange. I hate blue too, but it looks good on me and my toes

I love white, but not as a nail polish. It's fine as one of the colors if I'm having my nails done to match race car livery though
white is such a hard nail polish color because they're normally sheer and take a BILLION coats. the holo taco white is amazing.

Reactions: DasVWBabe

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
or if you need a solid set of cremes in just about any color.....

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
Yellow is okay, as long as it's got a white base, or doesn't need one. otherwise it's just jaundice

Reactions: Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Yellow is eewwwww and only acceptable when it's buddies with red and/or orange. I hate blue too, but it looks good on me and my toes

I love white, but not as a nail polish. It's fine as one of the colors if I'm having my nails done to match race car livery though
You're lucky I love you... cause this post is trash

• Haha
Reactions: 12xalt

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
white is such a hard nail polish color because they're normally sheer and take a BILLION coats. the holo taco white is amazing.

A 4 week old puppy could paint my nails better than I can. And I'm too cheap to go somewhere to have them done more than once every few years.

What's left of the blue on my toes is from May (and a tiny spot of sparkly pink on the pinky of my left hand)

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
A 4 week old puppy could paint my nails better than I can. And I'm too cheap to go somewhere to have them done more than once every few years.

What's left of the blue on my toes is from May (and a tiny spot of sparkly pink on the pinky of my left hand)

cuticle barriers can help! it's basically liquid latex that you paint around your nail/cuticle so you don't have to worry about being "messy"!

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001

cuticle barriers can help! it's basically liquid latex that you paint around your nail/cuticle so you don't have to worry about being "messy"!

if I can't paint on nails, how you think I'm gonna paint on a non flat-ish surface around them? :p

or does it simply not stick to the nail so you can just pull that part off before putting polish on the nail?

Reactions: Jinx

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Reactions: Jinx

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
if I can't paint on nails, how you think I'm gonna paint on a non flat-ish surface around them? :p

or does it simply not stick to the nail so you can just pull that part off before putting polish on the nail?
yep! you can peel it off just the nail and leave the latex covering the cuticle/skin/etc. if you accidentally peel a part off you didn't want to peel off, you can just put a dot back on and let it dry. make sure to peel it off as soon as you finish painting the nail and the polish is still wet

So you're saying I can still paint my nails high?!
fuck YES

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Colleen and 12xalt

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
yep! you can peel it off just the nail and leave the latex covering the cuticle/skin/etc. if you accidentally peel a part off you didn't want to peel off, you can just put a dot back on and let it dry. make sure to peel it off as soon as you finish painting the nail and the polish is still wet

fuck YES

Link me to one on Amazon:x:

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Done and done
let me know how easy it is to get it off of just the nail part and not off the around the nail part

all those videos still showed the person applying being super careful when applying it around the cuticles and fingers

I wanna see the video of people doing it like I would, getting it everywhere and how to easily get it off the nail and not taking the whole thing with it off the rest of the finger

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971