Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
How y’all feel about skelekitty?
il_570xN.3030702536_gi78.jpg

Ry-Ballz

This sucks, change the channel
Jan 10, 2001
Mexico
Just a shitty feeling that someone who I have never really had much interaction with actively chooses to ignore me that's all. Curious as to what I may have done to lead you to go out of your way to make sure you don't talk to me.
I think you're genuinely a good person. You're overly honest online, which some people are threatened by.

You've taken a lot of shit on OT for like 20 years, that either makes you crazy or cool as shit. I bet it's the latter.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Why do you care?

Just a shitty feeling that someone who I have never really had much interaction with actively chooses to ignore me that's all. Curious as to what I may have done to lead you to go out of your way to make sure you don't talk to me.
This is the kind of sexual tension I come to OT for except it's normally two disgusting autistic dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971