OP only thread... periods and other yucky stuff inside **BEWARE**

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Also OP only thread... get out you stinky boys!!

OP: get out!
Us stinky boys:

bushes-creepy.gif

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
Reactions: DasVWBabe

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Just a shitty feeling that someone who I have never really had much interaction with actively chooses to ignore me that's all. Curious as to what I may have done to lead you to go out of your way to make sure you don't talk to me.
We have had this conversation before, and the last few pages should be a good reminder. I don’t antagonize you and can’t control how you feel. I can say, I don’t go out of my way. I don’t talk to a lot of people. I’m flattered you care, but you really shouldn’t.

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
Spent 1.5 days in Bend prior to a wedding in Sunriver and like 8 hours in my wife and I were looking at houses :rofl:
Totally different area than either of the PNW North Bend locations :rofl:

However, Bend is pretty cool, though on the wrong side of the mountains for me. There are some amazing mountain passes to get there though.

• Haha
Reactions: DasVWBabe

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
We have had this conversation before, and the last few pages should be a good reminder. I don’t antagonize you and can’t control how you feel. I can say, I don’t go out of my way. I don’t talk to a lot of people. I’m flattered you care, but you really shouldn’t.
Well now I'm wondering :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds