OP only thread... periods and other yucky stuff inside **BEWARE**

calisteph6

May 5, 2005
KRAPROOM
Let me know how it goes for you. How many rounds in are you?
I literally just had my first one. I’m not sure about every doctor but my doctor wouldn’t even submit to insurance until now. He said they would deny until we have evidence that I had tried other methods and they had failed. You also have to have like 10+ migraines a month. I don’t really have migraines, I get tension headaches many days and then maybe 1-2 migraines a month but he submitted them as migraines.

• Support
Reactions: 8legs

calisteph6

May 5, 2005
KRAPROOM
Oh and for at home remedies the liquid iv things help me sometimes. It’s worth a try. Maybe it’s because I don’t drink enough water even tho I drink like 80oz or more a day.

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
I literally just had my first one. I’m not sure about every doctor but my doctor wouldn’t even submit to insurance until now. He said they would deny until we have evidence that I had tried other methods and they had failed. You also have to have like 10+ migraines a month. I don’t really have migraines, I get tension headaches many days and then maybe 1-2 migraines a month but he submitted them as migraines.
Insurance and their stupid ladder. I've been through enough shit that didn't work that I knew wouldn't work just to get to the new thing that might work :mad: :rant:

The first round is not always effective. I found I had to address an extra area around my eyes to finally have consistent relief. I still get tension and sinus headaches, but they don't catalyze a migraine like they did before. I also found that I have to go 2.5 months to avoid what I call the rebound. When the body finally gets rid of enough botox to regain function it's pretty unpleasant and the headaches rage back. Then you have to wait for it to kick in all over again. All in all it has been great for me and I hope you have good results, too!

TS
TS
Faithless

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
@Faithless @DasVWBabe @kitty @8legs any suggestions on long wear lipstick? So far cover girl works the best and has the best variety. :/ lip stain isn't a thing anymore apparently lol

Lip stain IS ABSOLUTELY still a thing. Korean brands have tons of stains.

There is a really great website that shows you what different colors look like on different skin colors in the youtube videos on the site

This brand Etude has great lip tint/stains.

I got TONS of great products and makeup from StyleKorean recently for only $80 total.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Anyways this shit wears really bad, and the applicator on it sucks a big D.

I'll look at that Korean stuff but I really hate buying things like that online:0

TS
TS
Faithless

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
I’ve had them for 20 years. Mine are resistant to almost everything and it makes it harder since I have kidney disease I can’t take a lot of stuff. I’m trying Botox now. Imitrex works like 50% of the time.
My friend gets bad migraines and has tried everything. Botox is the only thing that works, but it's working less and less. She's been getting it for about 6 years now and the muscles eventually atrophy, so sometimes you have to give it a break before doing it again

• Wow

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
I wouldn't know where to start with makeup. I do know I wear a gold/amber/nude eye shadow palette when I go out and that works best

Reactions: Colleen

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529