OP only thread... periods and other yucky stuff inside **BEWARE**

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
I think I'm warm autumn? LOL I don't know how to answer if those tones look good on me or not :0
I don't even try.

A lot depends on my hair color at the time. When I was blonde I could wear lots of pastels. When my hair is black I look great in a wide variety of super bright colors. When it's oranges or auburns I look best in greens, browns and yellows, etc. Right now with brown hair I seem to be able to wear about anything.

Reactions: Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
I don't even try.

A lot depends on my hair color at the time. When I was blonde I could wear lots of pastels. When my hair is black I look great in a wide variety of super bright colors. When it's oranges or auburns I look best in greens, browns and yellows, etc. Right now with brown hair I seem to be able to wear about anything.
Yah I think Brown hair makes it easier to colour match, when I was red it was brutal.

Reactions: 12xalt

calisteph6

May 5, 2005
KRAPROOM
My friend gets bad migraines and has tried everything. Botox is the only thing that works, but it's working less and less. She's been getting it for about 6 years now and the muscles eventually atrophy, so sometimes you have to give it a break before doing it again
lol I’m sure that will happen to me. I’m resistant to every treatment. So far it seems to be helping.

Reactions: Colleen

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
lol I’m sure that will happen to me. I’m resistant to every treatment. So far it seems to be helping.
I'm resistant to our have reactions to a lot of things, but I've been good for 5 or so years. Plus, if things do wane then nerve dissection is an option. It's not permanent as it will eventually grow back but it can last years.

Reactions: Faithless

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529