OP only thread... periods and other yucky stuff inside **BEWARE**

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Click the link - it gives more explanation than just the flowchart.
Popping into this thread, given the warning...wasn't sure what "flowchart" was being referred to.

Also I'm mostly here for period-related humor, as the wife is having a rough time this week and I'm looking for inspiration on making her laugh, and sometimes she likes period jokes.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Popping into this thread, given the warning...wasn't sure what "flowchart" was being referred to.

Also I'm mostly here for period-related humor, as the wife is having a rough time this week and I'm looking for inspiration on making her laugh, and sometimes she likes period jokes.
1658941586760.png

Cake counts as breakfast.
I know you heard sex helps cramps, so does killing a man.
If your knees aren't touching your chin are you even trying?
Now is NOT the time to get a haircut and try something new. 👀
Think about how skinny you will look/feel when blotting is gone and you don't feel like Violet.
Congrats on not being pregnant! Unless if are trying then...get more ice cream.
1658941910512.png

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
View attachment 243997

Cake counts as breakfast.
I know you heard sex helps cramps, so does killing a man.
If your knees aren't touching your chin are you even trying?
Now is NOT the time to get a haircut and try something new. 👀
Think about how skinny you will look/feel when blotting is gone and you don't feel like Violet.
Congrats on not being pregnant! Unless if are trying then...get more ice cream.
View attachment 244001
pls delete any information about pooping

• Clown
Reactions: Jinx

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana

Her tiktoks make me cry from laughing so hard, not sure how your wife will dig em :rofl:

Reactions: kitty

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
Nice! I'm just waiting on my appointment for the Gyno to hopefully just give me a hysterectomy .
fyi, even if you're done having babies and don't like periods, the uterus still has some use/function. it protects you from colovaginal fistulas (Google at your own peril) for example, and a hysterectomy can put you at risk for a ureter injury (seen that) or bowel obstruction (seen lots of those, at any point for the rest of your life). just make sure the doc thinks it's really worth it for you.

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
fyi, even if you're done having babies and don't like periods, the uterus still has some use/function. it protects you from colovaginal fistulas (Google at your own peril) for example, and a hysterectomy can put you at risk for a ureter injury (seen that) or bowel obstruction (seen lots of those, at any point for the rest of your life). just make sure the doc thinks it's really worth it for you.
MANSPLAINING ON MY OT?

• Haha
Reactions: hootpie and kitty

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Well it's either that or I suffer from adenomyosis and endometriosis. I'm currently on medication to keep me awake because the fatigue is so much... I'm just over it all.

Reactions: kitty

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
I was talking to a friend and mentioned it feels like I cramped up during ovulation because I’m a chicken dropping an egg. Get super frisky then bawk bawk drop. Tell me I’m not the only one. :o

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jinx and Colleen

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529