OP only thread... periods and other yucky stuff inside **BEWARE**

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
I was talking to Jen and mentioned it feels like I cramped up during ovulation because I’m a chicken dropping an egg. Get super frisky then bawk bawk drop. Tell me I’m not the only one. :o
Jen never knew what she was talking about imho

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
I ordered a really pretty linen/rayon blend top to wear with a linen skirt I own. It's got fucking polyester across the shoulders and top of my back, plus a few inches at the mouth of the sleeves. I wish I'd returned it and not worn it. I knew I didn't like polyester, but had forgotten how disgusting it feels, especially in warm weather.

Jennipher

Dontcha know
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2004
Minnesota
jfc, second migraine in a month. i'm glad my doctor realized this was the time to finally get me a prescription for imitrex. i've had migraines over the years, but i haven't really felt like they needed to be medicated. i've had two that are medicine-level since i got the prescription with no real changes (that i can think of)
Late bump but wondering if you're on bc? When I was on the pill, I was having frequent migraines. I was put on Imitrex, Maxalt, Topamax, and probably some others I am forgetting. None of the meds were thwarting them.

Once I switched from the pill to an IUD, I went from 5-10 migraines a month to a few a year.

Reactions: Faithless

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
Late bump but wondering if you're on bc? When I was on the pill, I was having frequent migraines. I was put on Imitrex, Maxalt, Topamax, and probably some others I am forgetting. None of the meds were thwarting them.

Once I switched from the pill to an IUD, I went from 5-10 migraines a month to a few a year.
BC pills gave me high blood pressure :eek3:

Reactions: Faithless

Jinx

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana

Nope, no bc for me. I got my tubes out a few years ago.

Tbh I'm just glad I got the prescription finally because an imitrex, lots of water, and a dark room set me straight, and, admittedly, doesn't happen all that often. I've only had to take it twice since I got the prescription filled.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
I think I’m going to die. My head feels like someone is squeezing it until it pops. Light is evil and want to throw up. That’s all. Just needed to tell someone in case I die and cats eat the evince of my existence.

I am grateful I’ve discovered my people

16B590A9-1126-4EDD-94D2-B2E55BB75734.jpeg

Last edited:

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
I think I’m going to die. My head feels like someone is squeezing it until it pops. Light is evil and want to throw up. That’s all. Just needed to tell someone in case I die and cats eat the evince of my existence.

View attachment 244590
Kinda felt like this yesterday and the day before, but my pain went from my low back up to my neck and head. Ibuprofen wasn't working, but heat finally did. That and outsourcing people to lift my kid up for stuff. My mom actually came through and I was able to bathe him after he took a bonus shit and whizzed on the changing table. I don't know how I could have handled that without help.

I wanted to cry but I was so tired and in so much pain I had no tears. I wish my hot water bottle hadn't died. I need to get a new one - it's crucial for curtailing the whole shitstorm.

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Kinda felt like this yesterday and the day before, but my pain went from my low back up to my neck and head. Ibuprofen wasn't working, but heat finally did. That and outsourcing people to lift my kid up for stuff. My mom actually came through and I was able to bathe him after he took a bonus shit and whizzed on the changing table. I don't know how I could have handled that without help.

I wanted to cry but I was so tired and in so much pain I had no tears. I wish my hot water bottle hadn't died. I need to get a new one - it's crucial for curtailing the whole shitstorm.
:hug: I don't see how you and other mothers do it. Seriously, I can't imagine having to take care of a baby on top of this pain! :bowdown::bowdown:

• Support
Reactions: 8legs

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦

View attachment 244590
Is there something in the air? That is how I felt yesterday and Wednesday. :hsd: hopefully you feel better soon

• Support
  • Wow
Reactions: 8legs and kitty

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Is there something in the air? That is how I felt yesterday and Wednesday. :hsd: hopefully you feel better soon
WTF? :hug:
That's so weird. Are we syncing? I honestly thought it was something in the air. But my toxic trait is I think everything is allergies. Headache, it's allergies. The flu, it's allergies. Throwing up blood, it's allergies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8legs and Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
WTF? :hug:
That's so weird. Are we syncing? I honestly thought it was something in the air. But my toxic trait is I think everything is allergies. Headache, it's allergies. The flu, it's allergies. Throwing up blood, it's allergies.
Ummm why are you throwing up blood?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds