OP only thread... periods and other yucky stuff inside **BEWARE**

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
My little sister had hers repossessed before she was 40. Went through the snooter and she was up and running the same day. :hug:

That's not normal and she should have rested more. Having to care for a newborn after a C-section is just *the way it is* but I was terrified of recovery because my laparotomy was debilitating for weeks and put me back in the hospital with a nasty hematoma.

• Support
Reactions: Colleen and nosaj

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
My last red tide happened as I was getting over covid. It was a bit more intense than normal. It's been pretty mild and less painful since having the bb, but that last one was unpleasant.

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe and kitty

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
:rofl: so I bought this dress.. really nice fabric for the heat. I'm wearing it last night and my MIL (who is like my second mom) says "oh Colleen I've seen those dresses and I always wonder.. what kinda person would they look good on cause they're so moo moo ish. It looks good on you though!"

:rofl: gee thanks

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
:rofl: so I bought this dress.. really nice fabric for the heat. I'm wearing it last night and my MIL (who is like my second mom) says "oh Colleen I've seen those dresses and I always wonder.. what kinda person would they look good on cause they're so moo moo ish. It looks good on you though!"

Is that one of those dresses that drapes over the butt cheeks in a way that you can see each cheek move while walking? That's my fetish

• Haha
Reactions: HUGE and Colleen

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory

yeah, that's just a "Thank you" and walk away.
I personally love a moo moo or any long dress in the summer. No bra, no panties, no problem.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
yeah, that's just a "Thank you" and walk away.
I personally love a moo moo or any long dress in the summer. No bra, no panties, no problem.
Well I put nipple covers on because you know lol I don't think she meant it in a rude way she's not like that but I was laughing like what a back handed comment lol

They had buy 1 get 1 so I actually got a ramper tha romper that I'm wearing today and it is so light and comfortable no bra no underwear indeed

Reactions: 12xalt and kitty

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Also anytime I have to go to the bathroom today I'm gonna be fully nude sitting on a toilet with a romper at my ankles lol

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Well I put nipple covers on because you know lol I don't think she meant it in a rude way she's not like that but I was laughing like what a back handed comment lol

They had buy 1 get 1 so I actually got a ramper tha romper that I'm wearing today and it is so light and comfortable no bra no underwear indeed
She could be southern :oopsie:
I'm so done with bras. It's 2022, the world is ending a few nibbles aren't going to kill anyone.

• Love
Reactions: 12xalt and Colleen

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

Zfzee8L.gif

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
So like the skirt part starts at the elastic band just under your boobs?

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
She could be southern :oopsie:
I'm so done with bras. It's 2022, the world is ending a few nibbles aren't going to kill anyone.
Yeah I haven't worn a bra since I had my lift done. I do however where however wear nipple covers when I'm around family Or if I'm at work and have client Phoenix I'll throw a sports bra on.

Reactions: kitty

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529