OP only thread... periods and other yucky stuff inside **BEWARE**

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal
yeah, that's just a "Thank you" and walk away.
I personally love a moo moo or any long dress in the summer. No bra, no panties, no problem.
:omg:

Time to use my...

spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kitty and kwhitelaw

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
:rofl: so I bought this dress.. really nice fabric for the heat. I'm wearing it last night and my MIL (who is like my second mom) says "oh Colleen I've seen those dresses and I always wonder.. what kinda person would they look good on cause they're so moo moo ish. It looks good on you though!"

:rofl: gee thanks

It's cute and looks comfy and you wear it well. Hello boobies.

• Haha
Reactions: Colleen

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
Well I put nipple covers on because you know lol I don't think she meant it in a rude way she's not like that but I was laughing like what a back handed comment lol

They had buy 1 get 1 so I actually got a ramper tha romper that I'm wearing today and it is so light and comfortable no bra no underwear indeed
Or rather than it being backhanded, maybe she was honestly surprised to find out that those dresses look good on people and you are one of them.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Jesus Christ, what the hell have I become? I just saw monkey pox can live on bedding for 15 days. My first reaction was, fuk now I need to start packing sheets as well as Lysoling the place down. I never thought I’d be the wish version of bree from desperate housewives. :ugh2d:

• Haha
Reactions: DasVWBabe

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Before the pandemic I ate street tacos in Mexico and food from a truck in NYC. Sober!

• Haha
Reactions: 12xalt

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
Jesus Christ, what the hell have I become? I just saw monkey pox can live on bedding for 15 days. My first reaction was, fuk now I need to start packing sheets as well as Lysoling the place down. I never thought I’d be the wish version of bree from desperate housewives. :ugh2d:
I'm dead.

:bowrofl:

Reactions: kitty

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

I went through an entire bottle yesterday and I'm still not done.

• Support
Reactions: kitty

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971