OP only thread... periods and other yucky stuff inside **BEWARE**

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
I'm dead.

:bowrofl:
If anyone is the real deal Bree, it's you!

Soon after I went vegetarian I was checking out at the grocery. I arrange my groceries in order of like items so produce together, dairy together, can goods, etc. I had a ton of fruits and vegetables, some fancy cheeses, every kind of yogurt they make, vegetarian dinners, nuts, and generally healthy stuff. I felt like I needed to apologize to everyone for not eating meat. I just looked at the cashier, and thought (maybe said out loud) when did I become this person? I don't even drink Mt Dew anymore, just water...water! Flavored water if I'm feeling spicy. 😬

Last edited:

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
Well it's either that or I suffer from adenomyosis and endometriosis. I'm currently on medication to keep me awake because the fatigue is so much... I'm just over it all.
then I'm sure it would be worth it. I'd look for someone who can do it robotically, and ask if they do a lot of them.

Reactions: 12xalt

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
yeah, that's just a "Thank you" and walk away.
I personally love a moo moo or any long dress in the summer. No bra, no panties, no problem.
Every time I randomly pop in here and see a post like this it immediately makes me feel like this is me:

8iNmW.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kitty

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I do this shit with our joint shopping list. Except it's usually generic produce emojis. :rofl:

• Haha

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
I do this shit with our joint shopping list. Except it's usually generic produce emojis. :rofl:
I asked my brother to pick up oil since he was going to the grocery store.
HE CAME BACK WITH MOTOR OIL! 😐😂 💀

Before anyone says how was he supposed to know? No one in our family changes our own oil. He doesn’t even know how to check it. Grocery store should have been a hint. 👀

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia

Before anyone says how was he supposed to know? No one in our family changes our own oil. He doesn’t even know how to check it. Grocery store should have been a hint. 👀
There's like 100 different types of oil in a grocery store anyhow, if you weren't more specific...that's on you.

Signed,

Someone whose Super Target carries motor oil exactly 3 aisles down from the cooking oil.

• Haha
Reactions: kitty and HUGE

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

I mean, how would he know what viscosity oil you would want anyway? :rofl:

• Haha

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
There's like 100 different types of oil in a grocery store anyhow, if you weren't more specific...that's on you.

Signed,

Someone whose Super Target carries motor oil exactly 3 aisles down from the cooking oil.
Is that you Mickey? Get off OT and start getting ready for lunch at jiffy lube. :oopsie:

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
I have posted in other threads about my wife battling endometriosis for about 7yrs.

Many Lap Surgery/CAT/MRI/Colonoscopy/Pelvic Therapy/different BC's.

She recently was put on a new BC along with her IUD. She has been 1.5mo's no pain. Here is to hoping it continues :x:

Edit: prior to this change. She would have significant pain 2+ weeks/mo

Last edited:

Chazzworth

Current title:
May 25, 2001
CA
WTF? :hug:
That's so weird. Are we syncing? I honestly thought it was something in the air. But my toxic trait is I think everything is allergies. Headache, it's allergies. The flu, it's allergies. Throwing up blood, it's allergies.
Out of all the random pages I click on I will not be back however since I'm here. bloodcri.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds