Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
PXs3DVx.gif
I've no idea what this is :o

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I have posted in other threads about my wife battling endometriosis for about 7yrs.

Many Lap Surgery/CAT/MRI/Colonoscopy/Pelvic Therapy/different BC's.

She recently was put on a new BC along with her IUD. She has been 1.5mo's no pain. Here is to hoping it continues :x:

Edit: prior to this change. She would have significant pain 2+ weeks/mo
:hug:

Makes me truly wish I could get back on BC but I can't. Too old and a few times post-birth I've been borderline hypertension.

I hope I can actually get an ablation.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
My Uncle was in town so had to do entertaining and stuff. About halfway through the Air Force Museum, I realized I forgot to put on a bra. :o
Fok, just realized I forgot to put one today too. FML! At least he's gone but I hope this doesn't become family reunion small talk.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
My Uncle was in town so had to do entertaining and stuff. About halfway through the Air Force Museum, I realized I forgot to put on a bra. :o
Fok, just realized I forgot to put one today too. FML! At least he's gone but I hope this doesn't become family reunion small talk.
Every now and then the wife will order Doordash or whatever, and the doorbell rings and she'll go "hey, answer the door, I don't have a bra on" and I'll go "Odds are they don't either"

She doesn't appreciate that :o

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
I'm seriously considering asking my bosses' boss if I have to wear one to work. I'm quite sick of them. My cousin has stupid tits, but is her own boss (tattoo artist and also owns/operates a small gifts/art store) and stopped wearing one a few years ago. I'm jealous. Yes, many things about covid sucked, but those few months I worked from home and didn't have to wear one was glorious (even if all the extra hours weren't)

Reactions: kitty

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
I'm seriously considering asking my bosses' boss if I have to wear one to work. I'm quite sick of them. My cousin has stupid tits, but is her own boss (tattoo artist and also owns/operates a small gifts/art store) and stopped wearing one a few years ago. I'm jealous. Yes, many things about covid sucked, but those few months I worked from home and didn't have to wear one was glorious (even if all the extra hours weren't)
Not like anyone is going to tell you anything, cause it'll just get turned around on them.. "WELL WHY WERE YOU LOOKING" :oopsie:

Reactions: Scoob_13

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Is it written in a policy that your over the shoulder boulder holder is a required article of clothing?

If yes, ask why that is.
If no, shut your trap and free the nips.

Reactions: MissKitty

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Not like anyone is going to tell you anything, cause it'll just get turned around on them.. "WELL WHY WERE YOU LOOKING" :oopsie:

Is it written in a policy that your over the shoulder boulder holder is a required article of clothing?

If yes, ask why that is.
If no, shut your trap and free the nips.

I still gotta figure out how to be comfortable with it around coworkers. :hs:

• Support
Reactions: DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
I still gotta figure out how to be comfortable with it around coworkers. :hs:
I've tried in the past. I'm absolutely not comfortable with it. It's very obvious if I don't and just the unmitigated *swing* is really distracting to me, personally. Mine are not large in any way, but they're appropriate for my body and I'm still super self conscious when not wearing a bra. :hs:

• Support
Reactions: 12xalt and kitty

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
I've tried in the past. I'm absolutely not comfortable with it. It's very obvious if I don't and just the unmitigated *swing* is really distracting to me, personally. Mine are not large in any way, but they're appropriate for my body and I'm still super self conscious when not wearing a bra. :hs:
I go out and do all sorts of things without one. But never work.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971