MyLittleAirport

OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2005
you a hater, Airport

awesome.gif

Exiled

Jul 27, 2007
once im all healthy im up for it

I've been training a couple times a week with a knee brace and things are going good. If you take a long time off with an injury, switch jobs.. get a new place etc you take a hit in the training, but im getting back to it.

Our MMA program since i've left has flourished a little bit, one of our guys got a fight in cage rage and that's pretty huge for us. About 5 committed guys doing MMA now and once I get my knee used to jiujitsu again and get back to full strength im going to give mma a good shot, and if Tim and you all want this to happen then why not, no big deal im sure it can happen..

Patience young grasshoppers.

Optamix

Aug 9, 2004
Alabama
My hand is good to go, I'm already fighitng Oct 25th and the second weekend of December. After that I'm up for it.

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT
You cant be that hurt...from the story you told me about the other night you seemed fine...faker lol jk

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan