LOVE Oral Fixation

Miss Red

Jul 26, 2004
Ohio
I would love to give some good head, but my mouth is very small, and a few minutes in I have to begin to alternate between hand and mouth action because I begin to get sore. Does anyone know any tricks I can use so I can actually give head well without having to stop?

fray

Aug 19, 2006
I would love to give some good head, but my mouth is very small, and a few minutes in I have to begin to alternate between hand and mouth action because I begin to get sore. Does anyone know any tricks I can use so I can actually give head well without having to stop?
play with just the head and use more tongue when you need a break?

TS
TS
Miss Red

Miss Red

Jul 26, 2004
Ohio
Thanks! I really want to satisfy him, I just wasn't sure if there was something else I could do. Thanks everyone!

1.8t

Nov 26, 2003
Just getting "head" alone for me does nothing. You gotta take more in than that, but I may be different than most other guys. My girl has to get at least an 1" of shaft before it starts feeling good to me. The more she takes in, the better it feels.

Last edited:

ForgottenSpiral

Hope and Irony
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
NoVA
Just giving "head" alone for me does nothing. You gotta take more in than that, but I may be different than most other guys.
Some guys have a harder time getting off with oral while some guys prefer oral. Personally I tend to have a hard time climaxing when I'm not in control. Partially because I like to be in control and partially because the strength and speed required for me to climax is beyond what most women are capable of. I'm about as hard to get off as the stereotypical girl though. :hs:

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
I think someone said it already but use your hands the entire time you are using your mouth. If I just use my mouth on my bf is will take him a few minutes to cum, but the second I use mouth and hands it's pretty much over. Something to keep in mind :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan