• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BRB Singing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
OK OT, let's see how much holiday cheer you faggots can muster, especially for one of our own, who has provided countless hours of entertainment for us all.

Fundraiser by Nick Straw : Liver Cancer Support (gofundme.com)

I pose to you that I believe, with the generosity of all you Ohio State Educated Multi Millionaires. that we can exceed the goal set forth within @Nickos' Go Fund Me.

I just donated, I'll probably donate again before the end of the holiday season.

GO!

You can also use this thread to post photos and recordings of Nickos at his finest!

Tommy

Long Member Standing
Apr 12, 2001
NYC
You're a good man, Charlie Brown. Hopefully Glen or someone can sticky this. :cool:

Foo

Could I have been anyone other than me?
Oct 5, 2001
Houston
i just grabbed a some stuff for his kids (family E in the help kids at xmas thread). I'll throw some directly in a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Normie

Foo

Could I have been anyone other than me?
Oct 5, 2001
Houston
yep, at least that's the same that I experienced. :o

Although, I think the actual cash for him/his family would be most needed at this point.
i get that too - but i feel kids that age need a few things under the tree. 2020 already been a fucked up year... a lil "normal" and fun goes a long way.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman