FIT OT, recommend a Elliptical Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95YJ

looking to buy one of these soon, dont know much about them, i did stop in at sears and so far they have the best prices. I can't even find a good deal on amazon.com or walmart.

budged is around $400.
go go go

TS
TS

95YJ

Grimey68 said:
Are you a woman?
no, but im married, and its something we agreed upon :hs:
i for one can run outdoors all day...but a change up would be nice.

Devil

I have become my terror.
OT Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
the undertow
95YJ said:
looking to buy one of these soon, dont know much about them, i did stop in at sears and so far they have the best prices. I can't even find a good deal on amazon.com or walmart.

budged is around $400.
go go go
an

BigDadie

Feb 27, 2007
spend 1000 or your getting a pile of shit that will you will trash in a year. If you are really going to use it that is.

Precor makes the best one out there....there like 2- 3 grand tho. you can get ones cheaper, like 1000 form vision fitness... depending on how much you are going to use it annd how big you are the VF one should do ok. keep it clean and dont beat the crap out if it ir it will fall apart.

TS
TS

95YJ

BigDadie said:
spend 1000 or your getting a pile of shit that will you will trash in a year. If you are really going to use it that is.
no

Grimey

Feb 10, 2006
Pennsylvania
95YJ said:
no, but im married, and its something we agreed upon :hs:
i for one can run outdoors all day...but a change up would be nice.
Pics of said wife for reference? We need to see pics in order to make a sound judgment and recommendation.

Zoso

Apr 19, 2006
San Diego
BigDadie said:

Precor makes the best one out there....there like 2- 3 grand tho. you can get ones cheaper, like 1000 form vision fitness... depending on how much you are going to use it annd how big you are the VF one should do ok. keep it clean and dont beat the crap out if it ir it will fall apart.
i agree
might as well just get a gym membership though
i only pay like 14 a month for 24 hour fitness

TS
TS

95YJ

Zoso said:
i agree
might as well just get a gym membership though
i only pay like 14 a month for 24 hour fitness
i did look into this..and NO shit we have 2 fucking gyms around here,, we have a true "average joes" gym, which has become a dump and the owner is never around, then we have a globo gym which is like $400/month just for me, $750 for the wife and a I and he only does year memberships.

the guy even looks funny and has tv's on the walls and shit lol, i looked around for Mechelle but didn't see him :hs:

TS
TS

95YJ

King Primate said:
I bought my mom a Nordic Trac. I forgot what model. It was more than 400, probably like 900 or 1000.
nordiac tracs I here are good...linky?

BigDadie

Feb 27, 2007
95YJ said:
nordiac tracs I here are good...linky?

Junk....and I dont think you will find a nord ellip for 400. Anything for that kinda cash is going to be junk. Im telling you this based on 5 years exp as a tech for a company that repairs fitness equpiment.

I am Precor, Star trac, Norditrack and Vision Fitness certified. spennd 1k or light your cash on fire. If you buy a pile of shit you will trash it in no time.....your money, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan