CAR OT Should I buy a 100/200 Series Lexus Land Cruiser or a GX470/GX460?

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
Didn't you just have a thread a week or two ago discussing how you needed to downsize vehicles to cart your sick gf around

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
01 has the weak tcase, lesser motor, 4speed, and that things has fuckin 300k
for example, this truck will do everything u need and more

its just an example, can find lower mileage at higher price of course, 300K aint shit for that truck, 1 million mile motor ftw

sp00n155

OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
amount of vehicles*
My contribution to this thread is skip both of those over priced, over hyped ifs Toyotas and just buy something inexpensive and responsible if that's what's going on in life. Kinda made it sound like racing events were few and far between for you these days so moving to a vehicle that might be lucky to squeak 14mpg when gas is still hovering around record pricing doesn't sound like a worthwhile move. Especially for a volunteer support role in said infrequent races. They should just have a track gator or event director truck

Reactions: couchlock
TS
TS
CPTMULLET

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
My contribution to this thread is skip both of those over priced, over hyped ifs Toyotas and just buy something inexpensive and responsible if that's what's going on in life. Kinda made it sound like racing events were few and far between for you these days so moving to a vehicle that might be lucky to squeak 14mpg when gas is still hovering around record pricing doesn't sound like a worthwhile move. Especially for a volunteer support role in said infrequent races. They should just have a track gator or event director truck
careful @12xalt will come mansplain rallying if you don't watch your tone :mamoru:

• Haha
Reactions: aloe
TS
TS
CPTMULLET

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
specifically it was "buy the 10k lx470 and you can always just sell it and buy the outback" which I extrapolated to mean buy the nicest landcruiser I can afford :hmm:

TS
TS
CPTMULLET

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
the car budget did get a lot bigger when I sold my CRZ for $3000 more than I expected to, in like 3 days :o
my 2 hoopties are also gonna bring in like 8k, which is ridiculous, so this is all a bit unexpected even for me :o

sp00n155

OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
the car budget did get a lot bigger when I sold my CRZ for $3000 more than I expected to, in like 3 days :o
my 2 hoopties are also gonna bring in like 8k, which is ridiculous, so this is all a bit unexpected even for me :o
🤦🏿‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026