CAR OT Should I buy a 100/200 Series Lexus Land Cruiser or a GX470/GX460?

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
if u want shit MPG and Toyota reliability, u should just buy a 4x4 Sequoia at 1/4 the price, u arent going to come close needing the capabilities of a full on landcruiser

the prices are just too retard strength level on LCs and their variants and i cant justify paying $25K for a 20 year old truck with 200K on it to drive to the mall and the occasional groomed forest road

Reactions: couchlock
TS
TS
CPTMULLET

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
I'm surprised I haven't been banned from the hoity toity park I launch my kayaks from, fortunately this weekend there was another poor there with a shittier forester + trailer to take the heat
AUFmUYd.png

about:blank

Apr 5, 2001
if u want shit MPG and Toyota reliability, u should just buy a 4x4 Sequoia at 1/4 the price, u arent going to come close needing the capabilities of a full on landcruiser

the prices are just too retard strength level on LCs and their variants and i cant justify paying $25K for a 20 year old truck with 200K on it to drive to the mall and the occasional groomed forest road
One of the best 4wd systems around, it has a center differential not just a transfer case so you can run 2wd, 4wd on pavement, 4hi (locked trasnfer case) and 4lo (lock tc). 2005-2007 also got a torsen center diff so it's great for rallying and stuff. They all came standard with atrac which makes the open diffs not a problem for offroading.

Reactions: couchlock

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza