CAR OT Should I buy a 100/200 Series Lexus Land Cruiser or a GX470/GX460?

TS
TS
CPTMULLET

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
I always assumed the only reason people say triple locked is because it's an easy way to convey that you've got f/r lockers more than bragging about the tcase also being locked

ONEtireFIRE

Nov 7, 2004
I always assumed the only reason people say triple locked is because it's an easy way to convey that you've got f/r lockers more than bragging about the tcase also being locked
Just say you have lockers. Triple locked just sounds stupid but it rolls off the tongue easy i guess.

XR250rdr

OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2004
Ca
Most 100 series are the same. I like not having it automatically lock. Helps with trails like black bear where you're going down a steep hill with 1-2 point switchbacks. Locked would make it way more difficult.
That's nice to hear. I know the 80s in the US didn't come with the center diff lock button and would lock automatically in 4Lo.

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
mPKikob.jpg

TS
TS
CPTMULLET

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
You can get a triple locked LC on 35s stuck
View attachment 261083

Shoulda never sold that rig :/ Needed a trans and rear axle rebuild.
you can get anything stuck if you fuck around hard enough :hmm:
this was all the way to the frame, we were testing to see how a rallycross course would hold up.... the answer was not well :mamoru:

9tXRPdQ.png

Nqa6OcE.png

I had such bad out of balance wobble on the way home:
i3C3ABw.png

anomaly

Only 00s are OGs
Oct 12, 2000
The Town
you can get anything stuck if you fuck around hard enough :hmm:
this was all the way to the frame, we were testing to see how a rallycross course would hold up.... the answer was not well :mamoru:

9tXRPdQ.png

Nqa6OcE.png

I had such bad out of balance wobble on the way home:
i3C3ABw.png
Yup, when I was 19 my buddies boss lent him his H1 Hummer overnight. We got it buried over the hood in a mud pit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022