IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
Contest will be 100% anonymous
  • One entry per user
  • no longer than 800px on the long side
  • no watermarks or borders
  • something new shot between start date and end date.
  • photo's must be emailed to [email protected] with [OTAP photo assignment #xx] MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR USERNAME IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL
  • Attachments in any other format other than a JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) will be treated as a virus and deleted before I see it.

We're going to try and do this bi-weekly. Feel free to PM me with suggestions for themes.

Also, please keep in mind, this is a photography contest, not a photoshop contest. While I encourage you to edit your photo's, please don't take it over the top.

Themes will not always be cut and dry. Since this is to help spur our creative juices, some of the themes will be open for interpretation.

--------------------------------------------------------
Our 29th OTAP challenge will be:

Broken

Deadline is 1201am est on 11/10/08 (so that means they are due before midnight on 11/09/08)
---------------------------------------------------------

hurleyint1386

Someone has sand in their vagina
Jan 6, 2005
Rochester, NY
I think I might be in on this one. Got a couple ideas. I just hope I can pull them off. (They aren't hard, I just want to make sure they look ok.)

I have some really good ideas that I'll never be able to pull off, however I do have a shiny new camera to utilize so I'm in...

bntboz

ACME user text
OT Supporter
Oct 15, 2002
Atl, Ga
I wish I could submit one of these....

Can you tell which one I was practicing on in Lightroom? :mamoru:

foa5zzr96fk15nfopg0k.jpg

4q6qy6mgckwbbts9ll.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor