ART OTAP South Park room ideas

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
hey guys we have all the avatars now we need ideas for the room.

Please add to the thread ideas which you think will fit the room

some ideas can be

memorable and recurring topics
epic fights

etc

FindersKeepers

Oct 3, 2003
Tampa, Florida
Canon VS Canon from the adamlewis selling 1dmk for 5dmk lol

:o

I think either side of the room should have a lightbox/umbrella setup, and visible strobe/lighting effects A LA Strobist

Maybe make half of the room psuedo HDR and half of it normal?

mobbarley

Mar 4, 2005
Sydney
I think either side of the room should have a lightbox/umbrella setup, and visible strobe/lighting effects A LA Strobist

strobist was last years theme.

for this year it should quite clearly be a braveheart style war between canon/nikon, because up till now nikon has clearly sucked.

xenon supra

OT Supporter
Feb 3, 2005
San Diego, CA
384747405_yj2Dc-X3.jpg

:mamoru:

acab > ansel adams

hurleyint1386

Someone has sand in their vagina
Jan 6, 2005
Rochester, NY
no..hurry and make one..check my other thread..follow the rules please and try to put it quickly..im starting to save the ones

So is that a yes or a no? You said no, but you said to hurry and make one. I did make one, though. Do you want me to PM it to you? Sorry, following rules > me

mikeskillz

Jun 30, 2006
i'd say only the front row should be in focus, signifying OTAP's lust over razor thin DOF even when its uncalled for.

TS
TS
SenenCito

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
or all at a night club watching that asian guy take bad photos of himself to post on OT

Any suggestion on how to realiably make this work?

seems to me like the entire focus of the picture will be him...personally im leaning towards the half and half idea

f/2.8L

Oct 1, 2004
It would've been cool if we would have settled on a theme prior to creating our characters. Then we could've made our characters as if they were shooting something. Each one of them with the camera up to their eye, somebody adjusting the lights, somebody posing the model, etc. We could've assigned roles and had each person make their character to suit. It could've been a deal like OTAP was doing a photoshoot for the rest of OT or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan