OTer Faceman's boat just signaled for an air rescue

I-am-Ryan

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Bro.. Kid SMELLED it cooking as she was nodding off to sleep, then was told there wasn't any more so mom and dad could eat the whole fucking thing.

That's worse than late term abortion IMHO

link to wtf you two are babbling on about?

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
LLzHVCR.jpg

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
link to wtf you two are babbling on about?

http://www.therebelheart.com/charlottes-blog/2014/4/1/pacific-crossing-day-13-march-31-2014.html

I made cake last night, in force five conditions. I actually like force five on this boat (we had the same kind of conditions on our last crossing of the Sea of Cortez and I had a great time.) The only problem is force five with tiny kids on board. Oh well. I made the cake once the kids were in bed and falling asleep. I burned more calories making it then I did calories combined in the whole cake. When Cora woke up this morning she asked for some of the treat I was making last night because she had smelled it baking as she fell asleep. I lied and told her we ate it up; all the while, the rest of the cake sat on the counter by the dish rack, just waiting for Eric and I to devour it this evening with a cup of coffee, in silence, once the girls were asleep. Sorry for lying to you, Cora.

i killed tupac

Mar 19, 2005
this toilet earth
what are the odds the wife /herself

sexual abuse
postpartum depression
endangering her children's lives
getting married to a dude like faceman
stranded in the middle of the pacific ocean

i mean, damn

it's pretty typical. she also has the ongoing, undiagnosable psuedoscience backed slew of illnesses caused by things that don't cause illnesses

i killed tupac

Mar 19, 2005
this toilet earth
"Sunk. Man. What I would give to click a beer with Eric and Charlotte right now. They're going to need some time to let this one set in. I would imagine that they are full on in the grieving process (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grief). Please let them know that there is a whole community that is sending positive thoughts their direction.
Thanks for the update. Would you mind updating with more info as you here?"

:wtf: reddit

GRIEF

HERE IS A LINK TO GRIEF FYI IF YOU'RE NOT FAMILIAR WITH IT

UNREAL!!

ERIC WORKED HIS BUTT OFF ON THAT SEPTIC SYSTEM

THAT GAVE THEM ALL SALMONELLA

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Holy ship, I wish I could post P.M.s Ryan you crazy ! those two would be furious.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec