OTer Faceman's boat just signaled for an air rescue

BetterThanYou

looks like this stupid faggot was out of his league and as an added bonus he also lived in the boat, the one they intentionally sank :rofl:

They knew they would never get him to pay for the tens of millions spent on SAR so they just said fuck it and sank his boat.

CommanderFish

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2011
South Jersey
wt80b6Y.jpg

Sick baby rescued at sea: Who pays for the mission?

In a statement, Eric and Charlotte Kaufman said they were proud of their decision to attempt a sail around the world, and that the sea “always has the potential to overcome those who live on or near it.”

“We understand there are those who question our decision to sail with our family, but please know that this is how our family has lived for seven years": http://nbcnews.to/1fY3agI (Photo: Navy via Reuters)

muscle68

Mar 1, 2009
West Palm Beach
Dang. I'm all for the lulz about the navy putting rebel heart out of its misery, but I'm not happy dude lost his boat.

Y'all going too ham itt imho tbh

cipriani

Jun 19, 2005
Miami, FL
well let's see, attempt #1 the wife was pregnant and they had to turn back, they made it back. attempt #2 they created a situation where a multimillion dollar rescue operation had to be deployed.

you guys really want to give these two bozos a boat to attempt it a third time? im not going hamm, im just thinking about that poor toddler, and that poor little 3 year old girl.

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
Dang. I'm all for the lulz about the navy putting rebel heart out of its misery, but I'm not happy dude lost his boat.

Y'all going too ham itt imho tbh
werd

I just heard people on xerq are saying he didn't have insurance so for that I would call him a retard.

If he has insurance then I retract the statement and hope him well and not have to wait forever to get payment back

I wish him and fam well. He's a nice guy

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
well let's see, attempt #1 the wife was pregnant and they had to turn back, they made it back. attempt #2 they created a situation where a multimillion dollar rescue operation had to be deployed.

you guys really want to give these two bozos a boat to attempt it a third time? im not going hamm, im just thinking about that poor toddler, and that poor little 3 year old girl.

oh it was 2 trips. I thought he just was going out and having fun the first time then finally decided to go full out ocean travel.

I'd imagine he doesn't try a 3rd time but if he had insurance he should get money for the boat back. I mean he did almost lose a kid. eric is a nice guy

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet