OTer Faceman's boat just signaled for an air rescue

Johnny Fever

Destroyer of Clucks
Floriderp said:
I don't care what you think if him or his decision to do this journey with the kids, if you wish someones home to burn down (or sink in this case), you are mentally ill and should seek help.

What if you ridicule another person whose home burned down?

from what I gather, the only wrong thing he really did was to bring a sick 1 year old on a trip across an ocean. but thats a pretty big thing to get wrong.

It isn't the reason the boat was dead in the water, and according to the news, with comm problems.

What's your definition of an epic failure?

Having your screwups/poor judgement on international news sources, for one.

Oh look, Johnny fever making this a partisan political issue

Nope. Faceman did it on his SAILING forum. I just quoted him.

Motion to create subforum for this discussion.

Call it "Davy Jones' Locker"

IMO

Sunken Pleasures IMHO

Epic Fail.

The lowest of low is to kick a man while he's down.

And if you do, don't be surprised when people do it back to you.

here's Johnny Chimpo, OT's resident bringer of good fellowship

you are a hypocrite.

So after all the times you've told me to kill myself, my daughter sucks black cock, etc., you're the expert on good fellowship?

Flew to San Diego this morning. Wave to faceman!

UFnwfFe.jpg

It would be worth the price of a beer to meet you in person at a place of your choosing. I'm committed to other things until around 18:30.

Dead serial.

YMMT

wait was that a legitimate offer to buy a beer or were you trying to take OT to real life and fight Nemesis IRL?

muscle68

Mar 1, 2009
West Palm Beach
Here at the airport and seeing people with their little kids. Jesus I couldn't imagine on a small boat. I now commend them for not tossing them overboard.

YMMT

Close!

It was a legitimate offer to buy beer. Unlike some people, none of this shit carries over IRL with me.

You're a very strange little guy.

your daughter just had a mulatto child and you will never know about it because she has disowned you along with the rest of your family

iirc

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec