OTer Faceman's boat just signaled for an air rescue

I-am-Ryan

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Faceman's AE is going to be disappointed to learn he doesn't have at least 100 pages devoted to him.

Dismay

Super Swell Guy
OT Supporter
May 23, 2000
SoCalish
i am still just flabbergasted that they would hide the cake from their children :bowrofl:

I have to hide chips from my 15 month old kid. If she sees me with a chip she starts pointing at it and following me around trying to get it. If she hears the rustling of a bag of chips, she comes running.

Made the mistake of giving her a Dorito once. I failed, she is destined to be a cheesy potato lady.

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
I have to hide chips from my 15 month old kid. If she sees me with a chip she starts pointing at it and following me around trying to get it. If she hears the rustling of a bag of chips, she comes running.

Made the mistake of giving her a Dorito once. I failed, she is destined to be a cheesy potato lady.

You just need to wait till she is nearly asleep to open them. When she wakes up and asks for some, tell her you ate the whole bag already, saving whats left for naptime.

BetterThanYou

Here is something that I really don't get: Facemans daughters have a mother and a father. Why is faceman getting bashed so hard, and his wife isn't? She demonstrated an equal level of stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor