LOVE OT'er wanting hook up advice...

sparklwazngurly

Sep 4, 2008
Sacto
I am posting anonymously for a fellow OT'er, who is hooking up tonite with a post-op TS...

normally I think this is my area for advice, but this one has a twist. The TS has had surgery and has a pussy now, but has stopped taking hormones and gone back to being a guy. Here's the stuff from the add

Post Op TS But I look like a Guy. I am Real...
PLEASE BE WHITE AND ABLE HOST********

I am a Post Op TS but went back to being a guy. I have a functioning pussy and ass. I had my surgery years ago. I have not been used in a long time. I still like to be submissive and Serve a COCK. I will wear a Teddy, Hose or Corset. I have bra and Garter too. I love silky Panties and Bra, or Corset.

You can use me as you see fit. I am a nice person Drug and Disease free. I would love a public setting where people could watch. I am submissive and will satisfy. Please do not ask for more pics.
PLEASE BE WHITE AND ABLE TO HOST*********

If you want a Blow and Go no talking that is fine for me. I will come over looking like a normal guy and blow and go. No Talking at all. I walk in get undressed and ???????
*** Please be able to Host and be fairly close****** PLEASE DONT BE A FLAKE AND HAVE ME SHOW UP AND NOT BE THE RIGHT ADDRESS OR DONT OPEN THE DOOR.

I am NOT FEM anymore. I have a really tight ass, pussy and I have been told I give a great Blowjob. YOU MUST BE GENTLE SINCE MY ASS HAS NOT BEEN USED IN A LONG TIME. ASS IS not a must. My Pussy is OPEN. PLEASE NO LARGER COCKS> THEY HURT.

This is for NIGHT time only. PLEASE BE WHITE AND ABLE TO HOST OR KNOW OF A GOOD SAFE PUBLIC PLACE

1101f51g3ZZZZZZZZZ8ad93083a055aa3175e.jpg

11c1fb1g8ZZZZZZZZZ8ad980067d51cc3197a.jpg

110127139ZZZZZZZZZ8ada3da07372c3915a4.jpg

So... other than the general pre hook up D/s requisites...

i.e. rules, guidelines, limits, safeword, etc

What does FS have to help?
Okay... Thread open and..... go!

Soybomb

Aug 30, 2003
Illinois
This isn't the response the OP wants to hear but I don't think bdsm activities lend themselves to random hookups. There's the potentially to be seriously hurt or injured by playing with people you don't know. D/s is an activitiy for partners you have a rapport with.

TS
TS
sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly

Sep 4, 2008
Sacto
Yeah I expressed that, mentioned being very careful not do do anything more than fuzzy cuffs. The OP said he knows the risks of this kind of encounter. I didn't know what else to say, hence the post.

Moar please?

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal
:dunno:

dont really have anything to add but that and i agree with soybomb :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan