** OTFC Crew **

tokyonights

Believe in me, who believes in you
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2003
Chicago
We’re playing better more consistently than we have at any point since SAF. Funny what happens when a team has a proper tactical setup in addition to a world class holding midfielder. I’m happy to see us play the same way every week without fear of the opponent. Ole and even Mourinho to an extent for way too cute with formations in games like these.
And really glad to see Rashford in the form of his career. That dude is an absolute legend, I’ll never not support him. Somehow he’s even more influential off the pitch than he is on it despite the amazing run of form.
Looking forward to seeing United in the CL again

hondaluva

likes free hugs...
Jul 6, 2001
I know I'm late, and I'm not in this scene often outside of the World Cup...

but I finally rewatched the United vs. City game...

Rashford is a stud.

Reactions: bigben14

Samcanadian

Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular
OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Chelsea at least looks somewhat structured. Liverpool still looks in shambles. Elliott isn't good enough to start, Gomez sucks dick, and TAA has a tough time defending but when he's not in our offense suffers too. We're a mid table team at best right now.

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Chelsea at least looks somewhat structured. Liverpool still looks in shambles. Elliott isn't good enough to start, Gomez sucks dick, and TAA has a tough time defending but when he's not in our offense suffers too. We're a mid table team at best right now.
I agree. I was also sad TAA wasn’t starting, dude constantly gets worked

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.14.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak907Queen