TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
:rofl:

True story: TIL, madrid won it back to back when they were shit back in in the mid 80s, the only couple of years they played it, while punk ass phaggit "inventors of soccer" wannabe cuntrags barca can't even win that shit when they play it lmoa :rofl:

COME AT ME BRO @wait*what
We’ve been in it twice, and won it twice. Thank god it isnt played at Wimbley

• Love
Reactions: ssabripo

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
El Classico in Vegas
Arsenal v Chelsea in Orlando
bro, I was there and saw this BOMBAZO live... my section started the party in the entire section after that lmao :rofl:

Great pre-season game and atmosphere. A few of us stayed super late and partied it out with some Chelsea bros with a late late night tailgate and dranks :cool:

I'm a few seats the left (his right) to the guy with the Honduran flag around 1:20sec :o

• Wow
Reactions: zhiniibob
TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
bro, I was there and saw this BOMBAZO live... my section started the party in the entire section after that lmao :rofl:

Great pre-season game and atmosphere. A few of us stayed super late and partied it out with some Chelsea bros with a late late night tailgate and dranks :cool:

I'm a few seats the left (his right) to the guy with the Honduran flag around 1:20sec :o

I memba that game

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
Really exciting stuff at the bottom of the table today in the PL. Everton losing, Burnley winning, setting up for a very exciting Sunday to determine relegation places.

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Really exciting stuff at the bottom of the table today in the PL. Everton losing, Burnley winning, setting up for a very exciting Sunday to determine relegation places.
Yup. Can’t remember the last time super sunday could crown a champ, decide top 4, and decide regulation

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor