CREW SPORTS ** OTFC Thread **

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Oh I like Rice a lot, I wish we would have signed him a few years back before his price skyrocketed. He may end up costing more than Pogba did at this point. Though the Pogba argument is probably all moot anyway at this point, he's certainly leaving for free at the end of the year
Rice wants to leave, but now Moyes is saying the 100mil was a bargain and is now off the table lmao

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Sucks, but I don't see United sacking ole this year. He seems pretty untouchable
Ya agree. Feel they are committed after the Liverpool game and then missing out on Conte. If they drop so low they’re forced to they could grab Steve Bruce for some time.

Also fun fact, 21% of United’s home losses in the PL are under Ole

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
Ya agree. Feel they are committed after the Liverpool game and then missing out on Conte. If they drop so low they’re forced to they could grab Steve Bruce for some time.

Also fun fact, 21% of United’s home losses in the PL are under Ole
I feel like that's a bit of a deceptive stat in fairness to Ole. The PL is 29 or 30 years old, and Ole has been manager for 3 years now, so you'd expect him to have around 10% of the home losses. But half of that period was under COVID where a home advantage wasn't much of a thing, so I'm not sure how much it really tells us.

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
I feel like that's a bit of a deceptive stat in fairness to Ole. The PL is 29 or 30 years old, and Ole has been manager for 3 years now, so you'd expect him to have around 10% of the home losses. But half of that period was under COVID where a home advantage wasn't much of a thing, so I'm not sure how much it really tells us.
Ya i know how old the EPL is, and it is a bit deceptive but its still more than i was expecting. I didnt think about accounting for covid tho..

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Apparently, if real salt lake city win then galaxy miss playoffs?

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Watching US teams make bad pass after bad pass is frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor