CREW SPORTS ** OTFC Thread **

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Dont get me wrong Puli was a spark and im glad he played. He best be done tho. But you guys acting like i said that for any other reason than wanting him to get fit is hilarious and shows how little yall follow

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
I'm wondering how many points it's going to take to get through.

Honduras- 3 pts
USA- 1 pts
El Salvador- 3 pts
Costa Rica - 1 pt
Jamaica- 1 pt
Panama-1 pt

Just to take a guess at how Canada may finish. That'd give us 26 pts. That should surely be enough for a top 3 spot? I'd love for the USA and Mexico to take care of business vs. Panama and Costa Rica to make it a lot easier on everyone. Mexico plays them next, and then USA play them at the end of qualifying as their last two games. I'd love a situation where the US HAS to get a result in those games, so they don't play their bench. I know Canada has played well so far, but the Canadian in me expects it to fall apart here eventually.

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
Fired Ole, finally, but kept his entire coaching staff on that have been entirely incompetent and are making Carrick the interim. Until they find an actual interim manager. It’s almost as if the United board have no idea what they’re doing, no foresight, and no ideas.

Muddy Waters

How are you doing?
OT Supporter
Dec 12, 2007
Southern California
Fired Ole, finally, but kept his entire coaching staff on that have been entirely incompetent and are making Carrick the interim. Until they find an actual interim manager. It’s almost as if the United board have no idea what they’re doing, no foresight, and no ideas.
The board is utterly useless.

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
The board is utterly useless.
They did a tremendous job of signing Ronaldo and taking all of the pressure off of themselves for their constant failures and the super league debacle. United supporters are just as responsible, they let the shitty owners and board off the hook at every opportunity.

Muddy Waters

How are you doing?
OT Supporter
Dec 12, 2007
Southern California
They did a tremendous job of signing Ronaldo and taking all of the pressure off of themselves for their constant failures and the super league debacle. United supporters are just as responsible, they let the shitty owners and board off the hook at every opportunity.
Who you want as the next coach?

BTW, vdb looked world class yesterday and completely changed the team, amazing how much better the team is when you have a midfielder who passes forward instead of backwards

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
Who you want as the next coach?

BTW, vdb looked world class yesterday and completely changed the team, amazing how much better the team is when you have a midfielder who passes forward instead of backwards
Zidane, though he’ll never come to the club. After him probably ten Hag, Enrique, or Poch in that order of the soon to be available managers that we could realistically get. Though knowing the board Carrick will win two games and get a five year contract. Or we just hire Rodgers.

It’s funny that VDB was the best player on the pitch, besides maybe Sancho, in Ole’s last game. And that Maguire got his first red for the club. And that De Gea has saved his last three penalties now when if he would have saved any of the eleven before that then he’d have won Ole a trophy.

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Supporters want the Galzers out? What do you mean

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
Supporters want the Galzers out? What do you mean
There was loads of pressure on the Glazers after the super league failure with priests before every match and it seemed like ownership was finally going to make changes, put competent people in charge, stop taking money out of the club, and let fans in on more of the ownership. Then after a very solid transfer window all of the pressure and discussion went away entirely. And here we are. United supporters hate the Glazers and have for a while. They essentially use the club as their own piggy bank and have racked up huge amounts of debt that would be unsustainable for nearly every other club in the world.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Isn't there a former Real Madrid coach just sorta lingering out there?

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
There was loads of pressure on the Glazers after the super league failure with priests before every match and it seemed like ownership was finally going to make changes, put competent people in charge, stop taking money out of the club, and let fans in on more of the ownership. Then after a very solid transfer window all of the pressure and discussion went away entirely. And here we are. United supporters hate the Glazers and have for a while. They essentially use the club as their own piggy bank and have racked up huge amounts of debt that would be unsustainable for nearly every other club in the world.
Ya I get all of that. Just saying United supporters would still give anything for new ownership

Muddy Waters

How are you doing?
OT Supporter
Dec 12, 2007
Southern California
Zidane, though he’ll never come to the club. After him probably ten Hag, Enrique, or Poch in that order of the soon to be available managers that we could realistically get. Though knowing the board Carrick will win two games and get a five year contract. Or we just hire Rodgers.

It’s funny that VDB was the best player on the pitch, besides maybe Sancho, in Ole’s last game. And that Maguire got his first red for the club. And that De Gea has saved his last three penalties now when if he would have saved any of the eleven before that then he’d have won Ole a trophy.
I think zidane wants to come, just doesn't want to come in during the season. I'm okay anyone on that list. Poch would be fun

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
Ya I get all of that. Just saying United supporters would still give anything for new ownership
Oh absolutely. My point was that the pressure was on last season, but then supporters let them off the hook entirely after the transfer window. United fans are a fickle bunch and are generally just as short sighted as our shitty management.

Reactions: tokyonights

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor