CREW SPORTS ** OTFC Thread **

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Oh absolutely. My point was that the pressure was on last season, but then supporters let them off the hook entirely after the transfer window. United fans are a fickle bunch and are generally just as short sighted as our shitty management.
With the United fans I know and Reddit sub forms the Galzer talk hasn’t stopped since the super league shit. Just my .02

Reactions: Muddy Waters

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
With the United fans I know and Reddit sub forms the Galzer talk hasn’t stopped since the super league shit. Just my .02
But the protests did, and those were doing a lot more than just the bitching over social media. Even the former United players that work as pundits were finally publicly speaking out, which has rarely ever been the case. But then this summer window stopped all of that

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
But the protests did, and those were doing a lot more than just the bitching over social media. Even the former United players that work as pundits were finally publicly speaking out, which has rarely ever been the case. But then this summer window stopped all of that
Ya, I mean I guess that kind of hype never lasts. Was pretty sweet watching the United fans during the super league protests

Nevelle was the main one, he was speaking out for everyone really. The super league was a disastrous plan and they had no choice but to call the owners out. I don’t like connecting that to everyday soccer moans from fans. It’s a completely different scenario

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
My daughter guested today for a different team.

Before the game, she told me "I'm going to flick this ball over a defenders head and make them look stupid."

First time she's ever said anything like that.

As sure as the sun rises, she got a little defender in a 1v1 on the line and flicked the ball right over her, blew by her and took it down to play a beautiful cross to our forward. Later in the 2nd half, she flicked the ball over the keepers head for a goal after breaking a defenders ankles with a step over into body fake :bowdown:

• Cool
Reactions: zhiniibob

El Molinon

sup
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
My daughter guested today for a different team.

Before the game, she told me "I'm going to flick this ball over a defenders head and make them look stupid."

First time she's ever said anything like that.

As sure as the sun rises, she got a little defender in a 1v1 on the line and flicked the ball right over her, blew by her and took it down to play a beautiful cross to our forward. Later in the 2nd half, she flicked the ball over the keepers head for a goal after breaking a defenders ankles with a step over into body fake :bowdown:
Sign her up Florentino!

• Haha
Reactions: BStork

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Theodor