CREW SPORTS ** OTFC Thread **

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
And city is on another level. Chelsea wasn't even in the same stratosphere this morning. Race for second place now for sure.
yeah, City got the PL in the bag now.... and they are likely the leading candidates for the CL although anything can happen in Champione League matches of course.

ps- and quietly my Madrid chugging away, and now 5 clasicos in a row :nod: :wiggle:

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
this kid is a PHENOM goddam :tbow:

https%3A%2F%2Ftherealchamps.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F08%2F1339918097.jpeg

Reactions: zhiniibob
TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Rofl meanwhile arsenal gets their game vs Tottenham canceled because of one poz test, after all the crying their fans did :rofl:
Dude unreal, I mean I don’t hate them for trying I’m confused by the idiots deciding this.

Last month Chelsea had 7 cases and 6 injuries - no play

Today Arsenal has ONE case. Besides afcon the rest is on them loaning players out last week, injuries, and suspensions.

Consistency pls

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Dude unreal, I mean I don’t hate them for trying I’m confused by the idiots deciding this.

Last month Chelsea had 7 cases and 6 injuries - no play

Today Arsenal has ONE case. Besides afcon the rest is on them loaning players out last week, injuries, and suspensions.

Consistency pls
It's so inconsistent. Absolute gong show.

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
yeah, City got the PL in the bag now.... and they are likely the leading candidates for the CL although anything can happen in Champione League matches of course.

ps- and quietly my Madrid chugging away, and now 5 clasicos in a row :nod: :wiggle:
I think Real is gonna be back in beast mode after this summer. City needs to go all in on this UCL

f00l

Jun 14, 2004

for sure

just give them the cup

the EPL just became boring mid season lol

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
League Cup is a good trophy. I don’t get the sarcasm
It's like the third best thing to win in English football. It's better than nothing but when you're gunning for CL/epl title as the reds have in recent years, it was more of a nuisance to have to field a good team until the late stages. Now that it's one of the few things lfc can win this year I'm all for it lol

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
It's like the third best thing to win in English football. It's better than nothing but when you're gunning for CL/epl title as the reds have in recent years, it was more of a nuisance to have to field a good team until the late stages. Now that it's one of the few things lfc can win this year I'm all for it lol
It ain’t the dumbass community shield lol It’s def one you want to add to your cabinet. And your starters should mostly rest these games til the later rounds. Liverpool 100% still a threat in the UCL

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor