TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
I'm down on my team lately if you hadn't noticed. 😢
Shouldn’t be imo. Arsenal game was without Sane and Mane, pretty much your whole attack. I’m not as big on Firmino as y’all are but Liverpool gonna be just fine with season. With our injuries and your two games in hand I think second is in the bag. Who knows how healthy we get, and still a bunch of games left.. At this point all I care about in the PL is top 4, best be top 3 at the worst tho. Still got 4 trophies in sight

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Shouldn’t be imo. Arsenal game was without Sane and Mane, pretty much your whole attack. I’m not as big on Firmino as y’all are but Liverpool gonna be just fine with season. With our injuries and your two games in hand I think second is in the bag. Who knows how healthy we get, and still a bunch of games left.. At this point all I care about in the PL is top 4, best be top 3 at the worst tho. Still got 4 trophies in sight
Yeah. I mean you're right, you win those two games in hand and you're basically guaranteed a top 4. Probably 2nd place. I just feel like they've left a ton out there this year, and that FSG isn't interested in adding to the squad to help for the stretch run. I don't even know if they're going to resign Salah.

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Yeah. I mean you're right, you win those two games in hand and you're basically guaranteed a top 4. Probably 2nd place. I just feel like they've left a ton out there this year, and that FSG isn't interested in adding to the squad to help for the stretch run. I don't even know if they're going to resign Salah.
December is always a tough month with the packed schedule. I feel the same way with my team too but we are worse off than y’all right now.

I think Salah stays imo. Real can’t sign the signings they’re publicly wanting and sign Salah. Barca broke af getting players to take a pay cut, and even with that and FFP there’s no way they can afford to even talk about him. Besides those two ‘dream’ teams players wanna play for I don’t see anyone else luring him away. Liverpool got him cheap af and he has given them sooo much bang for their buck. They deserve to pay that man plus a loyalty bonus imo. Money + becoming a Liverpool legend will sit deep with him

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
December is always a tough month with the packed schedule. I feel the same way with my team too but we are worse off than y’all right now.

I think Salah stays imo. Real can’t sign the signings they’re publicly wanting and sign Salah. Barca broke af getting players to take a pay cut, and even with that and FFP there’s no way they can afford to even talk about him. Besides those two ‘dream’ teams players wanna play for I don’t see anyone else luring him away. Liverpool got him cheap af and he has given them sooo much bang for their buck. They deserve to pay that man plus a loyalty bonus imo. Money + becoming a Liverpool legend will sit deep with him
Yeah. He stays and he becomes a top three lfc legend of all time I'd say. Would absolutely cement his legacy.

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
Lfc finally putting a few in here today. They needed this. Minamino missed an absolute sitter against arsenal last week so nice to see him get one

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
:io:

nnoKy8N.png

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
Don’t take that seriously 😂
Real about to be deadly after the summer
They’re as dangerous as anyone in Europe right now IMO. City should be favorites to win the CL, but I could see Pep getting too cute tactically and any of Real/Chelsea/Liverpool/Bayern winning. PSG too but I prefer not to think about that.

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
They’re as dangerous as anyone in Europe right now IMO. City should be favorites to win the CL, but I could see Pep getting too cute tactically and any of Real/Chelsea/Liverpool/Bayern winning. PSG too but I prefer not to think about that.
Tuchel did it 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor