CREW SPORTS ** OTFC Thread **

TS
TS
zhiniibob

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
All are usually rivals to win the league or at least finish top four, but Liverpool are United’s biggest rival historically with Leeds. City are big rivals for obvious reasons geographically, though they were absolute ass until fairly recently. Chelsea are almost always a top team but there isn’t the same level of hatred for them as the others.
ya united v Liverpool is always one of my favorites. Along with arsenal and Tottenham. I get the city hate but understand how and where they came from. Kinda my same question with Chelsea as theyre similar. Not the same level of hate bc theyre in London?

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
ya united v Liverpool is always one of my favorites. Along with arsenal and Tottenham. I get the city hate but understand how and where they came from. Kinda my same question with Chelsea as theyre similar. Not the same level of hate bc theyre in London?
Yea there’s no local rivalry and not a lot historically until the last 15-20 years. Definitely a team I want to beat but not one I have an emotionally vested interest in. Champions League finals not withstanding.

Samcanadian

Said Amazon
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
City can win the league every year honestly. I'd rather them win than Chelsea, or United. City just don't really count to me. Plastic team. Plastic fans.

f00l

Jun 14, 2004
Bars closed for indoor dining here because of lockdown

so now I alternate between the Canada USA game and NFL playoff game.

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX
Bars closed here because of lockdown

so now I alternate between the Canada USA game and NFL playoff game.

All the cool bars here are showing NFL games because Houston is full of god damn transplants….

Had to come home to watch USA
Such a nice day out here too

:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: f00l

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74