ENT SPORTS OT's Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread - WWE - AEW - ROH - 80's & 90's Nostalgia - "If ya smelllllll..."

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
Great fucking match, certainly lived up to being the main event at Summerslam. IIRC their Mania match was really good too right?

I'm sure he has a lot but I dont remember seeing He-man ever take a bump. The tractor and especially picking up the ring was fucking nuts and a rare 1st/holy shit moment in 2022 by people who've watched wrestling their entire lives.

Matches like that is why you actually watch shit, and dont just blindly hate on shit.

Reactions: stevezissou

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Logan Paul and Tractor Matches were the best of the night, can't believe Heyman took a bump through the table lmao

Rousey/Mcafee was the weakest, Mcafee had at least 3 botches.

Solid PPV overall LMAO at the tractor throwing the ring, haven't had a "holy shit" moment in a long time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrBlonde

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
When is the next big event? Does peacock have good replay content?

Saw this in a summary:
"Suplex on the floor by Lesnar. Another suplex, this time from the top of the steps. Suplex onto the equipment." Lol
All the PPV's stream live on Peacock, also all the prior PPV"s on demand as well as all prior smackdown/raw episodes on demand.

• Cool

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
@MrBlonde

80603_NET-INT_Clash_At_The_Castle_On_Sale_Horiz_Art--6489901d3c3c4cca46922715954ea372.jpg

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
According to PWTorch, Vince McMahon wanted to keep Becky as a heel after her SummerSlam loss, but new Head Of Creative Triple H decided to make a change and turn Becky babyface:

“I can now confirm Becky was not gonna turn if Vince McMahon was still in control. That was a Paul Levesque call. I just got confirmation on that.

She would have been a heel as we’re talking right now if McMahon was still running things. So, one big change early on there.”

Reactions: stevezissou

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Er ko kary