ENT SPORTS OT's Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread - WWE - AEW - ROH - 80's & 90's Nostalgia - "If ya smelllllll..."

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
What is the stipulation for "last man standing" match? Down for a 10 count? No pin in 3 or tap outs? And no DQ?

Kind of similar to "I quit" match with No DQ? I like the "I quit" matches with them all asking "Ask that bitch if he quits" lmao

Oh, I didnt even realize it was a last man standing match. I dont think I've watched WWE since mania....what I said still applies though lol

I think generally it's been a ref 10 count while the other guy is down?

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Yea hopefully some of these horrible ass storylines get wrapped up tonight with vince being gone
Yes please. Reboot everything. Give me a reason to start watching again. I'll be watching tonight but give me a gritty reboot to watch again on a regular basis.

Mr.Fusion

feast upon my magnificence
Mar 20, 2000
Austin,Texas
"Psycho Killer" Tommaso Ciampa......

aba.gif

Mr.Fusion

feast upon my magnificence
Mar 20, 2000
Austin,Texas
So that's the 2nd time I've heard to them refer to this crowd as being 40,000 people

Doesn't that seem like a tiny amount for such a huge venue?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Er ko kary