ENT SPORTS OT's Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread - WWE - AEW - ROH - 80's & 90's Nostalgia

dave12219

Nobody cool likes Tucker Carlson
Feb 22, 2005
Havent watched AEW in a while, it appears they still cant stop mentioning WWE.

Just MJF being the best troll in the business. Aside from this promo, their WWE mentions have dropped rather sharply.

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
FcF4RfkWAAIkBwW

So glad for Jesse aka the Blade - he just kept grinding and finally made it after 15+ years.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
LOL everyone wants out of da shitshow.

If the rumors are true, she's about as loved as Punk is by the women's locker room right now. Has a lot of long standing heat with Britt Baker and is said to work too stiff. So, not a big loss there.

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
If the rumors are true, she's about as loved as Punk is by the women's locker room right now. Has a lot of long standing heat with Britt Baker and is said to work too stiff. So, not a big loss there.
Yeah I feel like this reset were seeing in AEW will be good for the short and long term. Honestly hey matches werent exciting anyway. Toni is much more fun to watch.

Reactions: dave12219

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005

TK really should have just let him go. Dude has created such a hostile work environment that no one will want to associate with him when he returns. The injury explains the flash GTS leading towards the finish. Definitely seemed out of nowhere given how much Mox was still in control at that point.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
AEW has the inmates running the asylum feel. Hope they can get their shit together.

Punk should just retire at this point.
On a happier note.

This match has.

"Ringmaster Steve Austin"
Matt Hardy as a jobber
Jerry the King Announcing
Vince Mcmahan Announcing
Parody of Ted Turner at a board room table lol
Announcement of "The Ringmaster" Will be on "America Online" later in the night LMAO

RAW January 15, 1996

Wild Times

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
The injury explains the flash GTS leading towards the finish. Definitely seemed out of nowhere given how much Mox was still in control at that point.
"in control"? You know matches and the outcomes are predetermined right?

TS
TS
SBrooks1

SBrooks1

I Bomb Atomically
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Hogan is doing another pics/autograph signing at his Orlando beach shop October 29th. I should go. Would love a pic with him.

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Hogan is doing another pics/autograph signing at his Orlando beach shop October 29th. I should go. Would love a pic with him.

I wish him the best and I like Hogan, just sad his whole family/life basically went to shit after his reality TV show.

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
AEW has the inmates running the asylum feel. Hope they can get their shit together.

Punk should just retire at this point.

Again, it's a wrestling company headed by professional wrestlers. So the inmates have been running the asylum since the day the company opened. And while I disagree with simply suspending Punk, they're definitely stepping up correctly by suspending everyone involved along with stripping the titles.

"in control"? You know matches and the outcomes are predetermined right?

It is????

Well fuck me sideways...

I was referring to the GTSs being out of nowhere, while Moxley was clearly still leading the match, and Punk hadn't even come close to his babyface comeback sequence, you dingus. :rofl:

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Karma is a bitch when you spend decades acting like a complete asshole and sabotaging others careers'.
Wife left him for a dude that was as old/looked like his son
Son underage drank and wrecked his supercar killing someone and went to jail
Cheated on his wife with a "friends" woman, "friend" was videotaping encounter without Hogan's knowledge and released it to the world

What a Wild ride BROTHER

dave12219

Feb 22, 2005
Wife left him for a dude that was as old/looked like his son
Son underage drank and wrecked his supercar killing someone and went to jail
Cheated on his wife with a "friends" woman, "friend" was videotaping encounter without Hogan's knowledge and released it to the world

What a Wild ride BROTHER

Don't forget post divorce that Hulk hooked up with an exact duplicate of his daughter, brother.

Oh and Nick didn't kill his friend, but might as well have.

Cele|bitchy | Heartbreaking video of what Nick Hogan did to ...

Dude's gonna be in nursing homes under care for the rest of his life..

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Don't forget post divorce that Hulk hooked up with an exact duplicate of his daughter, brother.

Oh and Nick didn't kill his friend, but might as well have.

Cele|bitchy | Heartbreaking video of what Nick Hogan did to ...

Dude's gonna be in nursing homes under care for the rest of his life..
Yea a lot I left off, I thought the guy died in the car wreck

Ensuing trial Hogan sued involving the billionaire that bankrupted Gawker

The girlfriend that looked like daughter.

WILD LIFE BROTHER

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright 穢 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman